Scal8R Consulting had a 5-months project with Luminate in May-September 2021. Luminate funds and supports non-profit and for-profit organizations and advocates for policies and actions that can drive change. They prioritize delivering impact in four connected areas that underpin strong societies: Civic Empowerment, Data & Digital Rights, Financial Transparency, and Independent Media.
Scal8R Consulting advised Luminate and its partner organisations in Ukraine on exploring the best ways to enhance the sustainability of their portfolio and civil society sector in general in Ukraine.
Scal8R Consulting provided the following services to Luminate:
– Research and advice Luminate and Ukrainian CSOs on ways of enhancing their sustainability,
– Advise Luminate and CSOs on ways to strengthen the sustainability of the civil society sector in Ukraine as a whole,
– Explore the e-residency and other opportunities in Estonia that organizations in Ukraine can benefit from,
– Establish a public source of information on sustainability and communication processes for CSOs and for promotion of Luminate’s portfolio,
– Advice on other sustainability-related questions as necessary,
– Offer advocacy support,
– Organize online workshops as well as any other pieces of training or activities.
– An overview of sustainability enhancing practices provided to Luminate and its partners in Ukraine,
– A set of recommendations for Luminate and its partner CSOs on how to improve the sustainability of CSOs in Ukraine and the civil society in general,
– An overview of e-residency and other opportunities in Estonia that Ukrainian organizations can benefit from,
– An online Workshop,
– An operational public source of information on sustainability and communication processes for CSOs and for promotion of Luminate’s portfolio.